Life Cleansing Tips and Challenge?



Assalamualaikum and hi!


Wow look who's back being in front of her laptop. Ni tak lain tak bukan aku dah takde tempat lain nak menghadap la ni haha. Okay gurau. Actually starting from last 1st January 2017, I decided to take a short (one month) break from every social medias and alhamdulillah I succeeded ♡ but only for 28 days. The reason I did it was to relax myself from rumors and gossips... um well, you know, nowadays there are bunch of homo sapiens been sharing about merepek kerepek stuffs like "Woah hang on, I'm so done with these shits!" So yea I decided to take a break but now I'm officially back ☺

Anyway, here are some life cleansing tips for you guys (and me too) in case you're having a bad day and since I couldn't lend my shoulder ceh. 

1. delete conversations between people you no longer talk to. it's healthy to let go of the past and not letting yourself dwell on things.
2. say kind things about people you like. say good things about yourself. don't speak or think about people you don't like.
3. look in mirrors. you shouldn't be afraid of facing yourself.
4. clean sheets make clean sleep make clean minds.
5. allow yourself time to feel and grow. don't be too hard on yourself for crying, you need to vent in order to move on to better times, even rainy days work towards sunny days.
6. if things don't work out, stop forcing them. there's no reason for you to keep working and failing if there's other places/people for you to excel and be happy.
7. kiss your body, caress your body. make yourself feel loved.
8. running away doesn't always solve everything. sometimes, the reason that made you run will still be with you. focus on freeing yourself before starting anew.
9. a glass of water and a good night rest can go a long way.

Wanted to tag tapi lupa rembat benda ni dekat mana and websites history pun dah terclear so credit to the right owner jelah ya. Oh ya! Kalau korang perasanlah kan, aku jarang update blog ni even aku selalulah jugak online tapi berblogwalking je sebab idea aku selalu hilang secara tiba-tiba setiap kali jari aku menari atas keyboard ni. Ewah alasan aku haha. Malas sebenarnya. Kerajinan aku cuma muncul bila aku nak delete past post je hahaha. So, nak elakkan sifat malas aku ni, aku search some challenge for bloggers and this one took my attention the most. 



To me, this challenge is kinda okay to do for someone yang nauzubillah tahap malas dia (contohnya, aku) because selalunya challenge sampai 15-30 days kan? Tapi yang ni ada discount 5 hari so why not kan? So, in shaa Allah aku akan buat challenge ni start esok. Okay, I need to go fangirling over bts' new songs.

Oh, untuk lepasan SPM jangan lupa pulak isi borang upu ya? Dah isi baru boleh join fangirling dengan aku takpun baca manhwa killing stalking bersama-sama.

Here's a little Killing!! on Ice for you before I said my farewell because why not?
(I chocked because look at how funny it is)



Comments

  1. hi aizu, wahh good luck awak dalam menyelesaikan 10 challenges tu! ^.~

    btw, tahu tak produk bayi jenama johnson & johnson boleh mengundang kanser? For more, boleh singgah bace new entry and selit komen di http://iamfieonafieridz.blogspot.my/2017/02/produk-johnson-johnson-boleh-undang.html thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply but thank you 🌸

      Delete
  2. number 7 tu. hahahaha idk why I find it funny. Anyway, good tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha to be honest same. I found it a little hilarious but yeah it is actually self-love right? And thank you 🌸

      Delete
  3. Good tips. :D

    1. nak juga tp takut suma conversation dgn customer hilang. haha

    5 & 6 cant agree more.

    9. I really need a long night rest. hoho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha then janganlah delete semua haha just some of them?
      Awh :( well I hope you do no. 9 frequently to avoid sadness or stress in your life!

      Delete
  4. Bestlah challenges tu, macam nak join pula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buatlah jugak :) later I can read yours!

      Delete
  5. jom join segmen ni

    http://shahirahsarmy.blogspot.my/2017/02/segmen-follow-me-februari-2017-my-first.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. samalah tahap malas nauzubillah kita haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahh. samalah. bila nak taip je mesti idea hilang. padahal sebelum tu macam macam nak taip. btw challenge ni macam okay jugak kalau nak join. hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kannn dia hilang secara tiba-tiba selalunya. Annoying betul haha and joinlah!! Nanti boleh baca time takde apa nak buat haha

      Delete
  8. Good luck for your 10 challenge.:). Saya pun macam nak try.. tapi ntah terbuat ke tak..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply but thank you 🌸 try lah buat,, boleh baca nanti! 😉

      Delete
  9. Singgah n tinggal jejak... done follow... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Babe. I tagged you in my post. I'm doing the same challenge *inspired by you* ;)
    http://aimisyafiqah.blogspot.my/2017/08/10-days-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's on your mind.

Popular Posts