Life and Hardcore

THESE LEGENDS


Why hello there, homosapien. It's finally June! I'm finally back from such a long hiatus but of course I'm going on a hiatus again. I bet you guys don't even remember who am I *laughs painfully inside* Anyway, as you can see I'm now using a new layout! So why did I changed my layout? Well, this layout really caught my eyes because it is super dark and yeah I think it is already time for a dark theme because I somehow get tired of my old pink layout (though I spent days to created that layout). After all I'm never a fan of pink. I admit pink is beautiful but no I just won't go with it.

For this post, I would love to sum up and share whatever the sh- oh before that please note that I don't censor my curses okay, I would love to share the shits that happened in my life through out these few months of 2016. So, I'm 17 this year which mean I'm still a high school student that need to keep myself busy and befriend with revision books because this year, us students need to sit for SPM. I bet of course all of you guys know this right? And as a student and the senior to the juniors in high school, I would say that my life has became so miserable for quite a long time. I'm not gonna blame anyone for the stress I gained in this meantime because it was obviously my own fault for the failure in managing my time.

p/s I kind of regretted not making time table but then I don't think so I will follow if I made one hahah.

Besides being stressed out with school and studies, I had also faced some unexpected situations. I thought it would only happened in movies /manga where the main character's friends backstabbed him but I guess I was wrong. My own used to be bestfriend had done lot of shits behind my back. Like, wow girl you are so two-faced. Why don't you join the audition to be an actress?  I would be glad to support you though. Hah just kidding. But of course I don't hate her afterward since I think that is not the right way to solve everything. I threw away all these hatred feelings and yeah I felt a lot better than hating her. We are good now but I kept a distance or two from her since I don't want to experience the same thing anymore. She had gotten herself a new bestfriend though. I'm happy for her.

There were actually more sorrow things I had experienced but I don't think so I will share all of them here to total strangers like you guys *bows* sorry. So, before I turned into the moody me, it'd be better if I change the subject here. I don't want to end this blog with such terrible words to read about so yeah let's move to a slight bright side :)

If you guys know me well enough (or maybe had stalked me through my old posts and my ig), I'm really into hardcore band. No stop, hardcore ain't bad okay. We all have our own taste and mine is this damn metal and loud music genre. Thank you to my dad, he actually succeed in raising his daughter in hardcore world. Nah I'm just kidding. My dad was guilty only for introducing me to rock industries and that was because he was so done with me fangirling over non-exist biases (animeeee). By the way, if you are reading/visiting my blog through laptop or any devices other than mobile phone, you will be listening to some tracks by Bring Me The Horizon. Who are them? Yes. They are the humans in the picture I put up there and they are my favourite all time band <3

You can check them more at here : bmth
I'm sorry but I need to go now. But trust me though, if you check them out, you would turn out to be like me *backflips to the sun* Last but not least, sorry for the messy update and broken English. English is not my mother tongue but it is my favourite language haha. So, I might be coming back to update about my life but at the same time I might not because I'm too busy. I have life. Bye.

Comments

  1. I know how it feels to be backstabbed by your own best friend. It hurts, but I see that you managed to control your hatred and not hate your "friend". That's a really nice thing of you, I hope you won't have to experience it again.

    Goodluck in your studies too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for my very late reply but thank you 🌸

      Delete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for dropping by my blog! :D

    Is SPM a national exam in your country? Hope you manage to get good results! But remember not to stress too much about it :)

    Wow, that must have been hard for you. Knowing that your best friend doesn't feel the same way about you must be difficult, but I'm glad you managed to settle down yourself.
    On the bright side, you now know who your true friends really are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for my very late reply!! Yeah its a national exam in my country. Thank you 🌸

      Delete
  3. Mwahahahaha no worries, I can handle cursing as long as someone I hate didn't curse me.. ahahahahahaha XD

    awwwww... no worries... homo sapiens so hard to detect which one is nice which one are pretending... hurmpph...

    be me, love yourself <3 love animal, love books, love anime.. mwahahahahahahaha XDD

    if my bff know this, she gonna kill me since she's not in my list gullp..

    anyway, I'm glad that you're fine already ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for my very late reply but thank you 🌸
      And I hope your bff won't kill you later on xD

      Delete
  4. sometimes some homosapiens like that existed to turn back to be an ape. okay joking. i hope you can stay strong, and I know how it hurts to have a friend like that. oh, I just realized that I came late across your face. geez sorry
    omg I love this band too! i used to dislike hardcore music but they bring me into a new light! gahdd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy sorry for this very late reply, I just fixed the comment section of my blog hehe. Anyway, glad to know someone else is into this band too! Yeah they bring us into a new light! :)

      Delete
  5. aww dear I hope you don't experience anything as awful as a backstab by your own close knits anywhere in the present or future.

    And a mega virtual high-five! I love BMTH too! Boy oh boy ><

    which song is your fav?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for my very late reply but thank you 🌸

      And really?? Yay! High five! My favourite is Doomed and Follow You :)

      Delete
  6. I am listening to Throne. IT IS SO COOL.

    p/s: i don't even consider making a timetable because i know i'll never follow it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you took your time to listen to them! Throne is pretty good right? And hey same so I just leave everything on their own and go with the flow.

      Delete
  7. mannnn, send my regards to olisyko too c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey another fan of BMTH is it? c:

      Delete
    2. yea hahaha i love their songs because of the lyrics c: but im a huge fan of pierce the veil, nahhh idc i love bands haha

      Delete
    3. Hahaha ikr! Their lyrics are so deep and meaningful to me. Oh I'm a fan of PTV too! Lmao same haha

      Delete
    4. wow hahahaha it's kinda hard to find someone that totally into rock bands and stuffs

      Delete
    5. Right,, I feel ya. It was as if they hadn't exist since people whose into rock bands are just a few

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's on your mind.